Osborne Family

Osborne Family

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Missing Daddy

Whew! I finally got all the baby stuff to the Mom 2 Moms sale (with Jon's help)! Now all we have to do is hope it sells! I had almost 300 things to put in the sale this year, that's 3x more than usual for me. Looks like there is some awesome stuff for sale this year. I just hope I get to go to the presale.
Josh is probably gonna have to stay an extra day in Panama City. Apparently its crazy there almost everybody is crooked. Their shinkage is rediculous for a store their size. I'm not too excited that he's there during Spring Break, but he called last night, took a shower, then fell into bed! They are working him hard.
The kids are doing okay but miss Daddy VERY much. Josh keeps telling me "Daddy come home tonight?" Poor thing. Although he enjoys crawling into Mommy's bed and not getting kicked out and back to his bed, haha. There's actually room without Daddy here, both Josh's are bedhogs!
Well, this is getting cut short because Emma just dumped a whole bag of popcorn kernals on the floor! Augh! Is Daddy home yet?!!!!!

2 comments:

greg_carolyn said...

You leave my babies alone! Ha! I wish I could come down and help pick up the popcorn! I wish I could go to the Moms2Moms sale with you. Who is watching the kids while you go? Better be somebody good. hee

Grammy/Gramps Hutch said...

Grammy Hutch might have to come too and help you pick up that popcorn! Happy shopping at the Moms2Moms sale. Maybe you will see someone there that I know :)