Osborne Family

Osborne Family

Monday, March 16, 2009

Kelli'sVisit

So, Kel got here safe and sound. Her and I are going to head to campus in a little while. Josh found someone at work who needed a tutor for her litttle girl, so I'm doing that tonight and want to check out a few Mailbox magazines for ideas.
The kids are having a blast with Aunt Kelli visiting! Joshua always seems to have a "story" to share and Emma likes to cuddle. I'll put up pictures soon.
As for the Mom2Mom sale, I didn't get to shop at all. I'm kinda disappointed, but not a "shopping guru" like other people we know... haha (You found alot of cute stuff, Brieanna!) I finally switched clothes for the coming season and, PRAISE THE LORD, their drawers are overflowing now! I didn't realize we had so many summer outfits for both of them! So I guess there is not much I actually needed to shop for, even though it would have been fun.
More good news, out of the almost 300 things we put in the sale, we only got about 25 back! Yipee! Hopefully we'll have a nice check coming soon!

1 comments:

Life and Times of the Larsons said...

haha yes I knew who your comment was directed at Katie haha! I completely forgot to go pick up any of my left over stuff so I am sure it was donated. That's fine...I didn't have but maybe 50 items so I am pretty sure my check is not going to cover what I spent haha!