Joshua's 1st Awards
Okay, I know the pictures are tiny and blurry, but it was the best I could do at short notice. I couldn't figure out what happened to the sound on the video below. Jon had to help me get it converted so I could use the video online. Pretty much Mr. Barta calls Joshua's name, he walks up, and the church applauds.
Joshua had his Master's Club award ceremony tonight at church. (I almost grabbed my camera as I was walking out the door for church and then I though "why would I need it?" Ooops, sure would have come in handy!) So I took these with my phone camera. Then when we got home I took the memory card out of my camera, put it in my phone, downloaded the pictures, took it out of the phone, put it in my camera, then downloaded them on to the computer. This is what I got from all that!!! :D
Joshua was so little and cute tonight. He got his award for learning Bible verses. As all the kids were filing in and stopped at one side of the platform, Joshua was wandering around and kept walking by himself to the other end of the church. It was so funny 'cause he was just so oblivious and carefree! Only our son!!!! So the teachers finally got his attention and back into his place, then they said several verses, sang songs and received their awards. He was so proud of his ribbon.



Okay, I know the pictures are tiny and blurry, but it was the best I could do at short notice. I couldn't figure out what happened to the sound on the video below. Jon had to help me get it converted so I could use the video online. Pretty much Mr. Barta calls Joshua's name, he walks up, and the church applauds.
Joshua had his Master's Club award ceremony tonight at church. (I almost grabbed my camera as I was walking out the door for church and then I though "why would I need it?" Ooops, sure would have come in handy!) So I took these with my phone camera. Then when we got home I took the memory card out of my camera, put it in my phone, downloaded the pictures, took it out of the phone, put it in my camera, then downloaded them on to the computer. This is what I got from all that!!! :D
Joshua was so little and cute tonight. He got his award for learning Bible verses. As all the kids were filing in and stopped at one side of the platform, Joshua was wandering around and kept walking by himself to the other end of the church. It was so funny 'cause he was just so oblivious and carefree! Only our son!!!! So the teachers finally got his attention and back into his place, then they said several verses, sang songs and received their awards. He was so proud of his ribbon.



0 comments:
Post a Comment